söndag 28 juni 2009

Part Three, Library Romance

Ian continued with his life in a slow pace, he worked to earn money and searched for a publisher to publish his book. But one day at the library would change his life forever.




There she was, the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. Even though Ian didn't like talking to people he felt a need to get to know this strange pretty girl.

-Hello, he said and smiled uncertainly.
- Hi, the girl said with a wonderful smooth voice. Ian didn't know what to say and tried something really cheesy.
- You go here often? he asked.

- Not really, I have to borrow some books, she said and sighed. The conversation didn't really go the way Ian had intended. He was getting more and more nervous; he inhaled slowly and tried to calm down. But despite his efforts to calm down he couldn't. Ian ran, he literary ran. All the way home, he even forgot his bike...

A few weeks later the doorbell rang (Ian had built a house with the help of Derek) in the middle of the night. Ian opens the door and was amazed of what he saw. On his doorstep stood the beautiful girl from the library and in her arms she held a baby. He could see that her eyes were filled with tears.

- Hi, she said and tried to smile.

- Hi, Ian answered.

- Can I stay her over the night, my boyfriend has left me, she said and Ian was chocked by her honesty.

-Ehmm, sure you can, he said and smiled sincerely.

- Thank you, the girl said and added, my name is Jamie and this is my son Francis. I don't have anywhere to live, can we stay here for some time.

- Okay, Ian answered chock by his hospitality.

Little Francis spends the night on a pile of towels while his mother and Ian was enjoying themselves in the bedroom.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

About Me

Mitt foto
Stockholm
Hi there! Welcome to my blog. I love writing and playing the Sims 3. So I thought, why not combine those two interests in this wonderful legacy that you are about to read!